Artisan Clinical Associates is seeking a part-time office support person for its offices at 121 N. Washington Street, in Naperville. Artisan is a small but growing single-site mental health practice with a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Initially, the support staff will work 10-15 hours per week, with freedom to balance working from home with being in the office two to three days per week and attending Tuesday afternoon staff meetings.
The office support person’s responsibilities will fall broadly into two categories and skill sets.
First, they will be responsible for a number of clerical tasks including:
- the management of new client charts
- handling of insurance claims
- collection of client balances
- completion of monthly payroll
These tasks will be enjoyed by someone who delights in productivity, efficiency, attention to detail, assertiveness, and working independently.
Second, they will be responsible for cultivating effective relationships with clients and a supportive atmosphere around the office. Tasks will include:
- communication with clients about insurance and billing issues
- maintaining the office space
- working collaboratively with the therapists to accomplish all of the above
Someone who is accessible, flexible, and warm will feel like they fit right in at Artisan and will enhance the welcoming nature of our practice.
Compensation will be competitive and benefits include a retirement savings plan with a matching contribution from Artisan. Previous administrative experience is preferred but not required. Interested applicants can find out more about Artisan by going to our website at artisanclinical.com. A resume including three references can be emailed to Kelly Flanagan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications is ongoing.
- Part-Time Office Support Position (Naperville) - April 30, 2021
- Full-Time Therapist Opening at Artisan Clinical Associates - July 3, 2020
- Updates about Artisan’s Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic - March 18, 2020